Check out the second episode of Showtime's "All Access: Ronda Rousey" right here. It's 23 minutes long, but well worth your time. There is some not safe for work language, so turn the volume down.
Things to watch out for:
1. How both women break into laughter after their face-off, and what they discuss next. I expect fighters to be intense during their weigh-in day faceoffs because it's so close to fight time. Breaking into laughter months in a staredown months before the fight is what I expect.
2. "It's brutal. She's an Olympian." Rousey has no problem throwing around Nick Diaz.
3. "I get to hit stuff and make noise."
4. Rousey's face when she sees her ESPN the Magazine cover, and the discussion with her mother. On the downside, she sees a video of her online exposed much more than she had agreed to.
5. Sarah Kaufman's friend doesn't know when she's fighting. Also, Victoria, BC, being insanely beautiful.
6. Greg Jackson being as Greg Jackson as possible, yelling, "You're doing extremely well!" All coaches should rock grammar like Jackson.
7. Why you shouldn't ask Kaufman or her coach if she's working on armbar defense.
8. The narrator's voice. Without looking, who can identify that voice?
9. "Women being put in their place is part of what's wrong this world." Well said.
Related MMA video from Yahoo! Sports
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
? Kobe Bryant's wife does 'not want to be married to someone who can't win' titles
? Kansas City Chiefs fan shows his allegiance with a glass eye
? Video: Gold medalist Missy Franklin appears on Leno hours before her first day of school
? Y! TV: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce unlikely to be finalized this year